METRIC | IMPERIAL
Last Updated: 21/02/2018 @ 22:18  
Temperature Current Conditions
Currently Outside: Colder 0.4°C than last hour.

21.6°C

Comfortable
High Today
29.2°C
2:02 PM
Low Today
15.7°C
4:43 AM
Yest High
27.9°C
3:52 PM
Yest Low
15.7°C
7:22 AM
Radar is currently unavailable. Try one of the links below.
Tap Radar for Full Size
Night time, Dry It is Night time, Dry

Wind from E Wind:  E
4.3

Gusting to:
6.4 km/h
Current Rain Rain:
0.0 mm
High Today:   10.7 @ 1:23 PM
Feb-22

10.6
Feb-23

10.6
Feb-24

10.1
Outside Now Liquid Precipitation
Dew Point: Increased 0.1°C since last hour. 15.9°C
DewPt Last Hour: Increased 0.1°C since last hour. 0.1°C
Wetbulb: 18.2°C
Humidity: Increased 2% since last hour. 70%
Humidity Last Hour: Increased 2% since last hour. 2%
Barometer: No Change 1016.8 hPa
Wind-Chill: 21.6°C
Today: 0.00 mm
Yesterday: 0.00 mm
Last 7 Days: 2.70 mm
Feb Rain: 3.10 mm
Feb Avg: 40.90 mm
Diff from Avg: Under 37.8 mm for the month 37.80 mm
Season:1 46.6 mm
Weather Forecast
Outlook  &
Geelong Weather
Forecast for the rest of Wednesday
Forecast for the rest of Wednesday
°-°
Cloudy.
Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the surf coast. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.
Thursday 22 February
Thursday 22 February
18°-26°
A little rain at times.
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain, most likely at night. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn.
Friday 23 February
Friday 23 February
18°-33°
Showers mainly morning.
Mostly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the early morning, then just a slight (30%) chance of a shower to follow. Winds north to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h tending north to northwesterly in the middle of the day then tending north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the evening.
Saturday 24 February
Saturday 24 February
20°-28°
Showers increasing.
Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 35 km/h turning westerly 25 to 40 km/h during the day then increasing to 35 to 45 km/h during the evening.
Sunday 25 February
Sunday 25 February
13°-20°
Partly cloudy.
Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h turning southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h during the morning.
Animated icons courtesy of www.meteotreviglio.com.

Geelong Weather LIVE - Victoria, AU

Script By: Burnsville Weather Live
Mobile Dashboard Version 1.91 11-FEB-2014